Pamper Yourself A Perfect Getaway
Leave the hectic everyday routine behind you. Enjoy a feeling of total relaxation and let yourself be pampered.
Unionville Spa offers packages that allow you to take a private time out. We will ensure you leave feeling
refreshed, invigorated, and very, very special!
Spa Packages For Body & Soul 3 hrs ($120)
30 min Relaxation Massage
Weekend Getaway 3 hrs ($160)
Purifying Plus Deep Cleansing
Teen Package 3 hrs ($125)
Spa Express Treatment
Girls Day Away (for two) 3 hrs ($280)
Spa signature facial
48-hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule Spa packages.
Booking two to three weeks in advance is recommended to secure your best choice of appointment dates and times. Please inform us at time of booking if you are planning to share time at the spa with a companion so we can endeavor to match your schedules accordingly. Please advise of relevant health conditions at the time of booking and when filling out your health form so that our Spa Professionals can offer an experience tailored to your specific needs.
Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to your first service to give yourself the necessary time to complete a universal health form on our system. This information is accessed only by your Spa Professionals – a Registered Massage Therapist (or aesthetician) during your appointment, and is stored on a secure system. It is important that the health information you provide is complete and accurate. This information is confidential and is required by law for Registered Massage Therapists. To avoid disappointment, please be on time. If you are late, it will result in a shortened appointment or a rescheduled appointment with applicable charges.
What to Bring and Wear
During your treatment your body will be professionally draped at all times for massage and body treatments. If you are having a pedicure, we suggest that you bring open-toed shoes so your polish doesn’t smudge before it has an opportunity to harden. Polish can be dry, but takes 24 hours to cure. Unionville Spa is not responsible for lost or misplaced items. Valuables are best left at home.
What to do: Shaving
• Men receiving a facial should shave at least two hours before their appointment.
• For body treatments we recommend that any shaving be done the day before because it is best not to shave on the day of an exfoliation.
Healthcare Insurance Coverage
Healthcare insurance coverage covers Therapeutic Massages performed by Registered Massage Therapists.
Gratuities are greatly appreciated, at your discretion. Envelopes for gratuities are provided at check-out.
Give a smile, Get a smile. Every time.
Purchase a Gift Certificate in any monetary amount starting at $50 for a special person in your life. Gift Certificates are available for purchase as à la carte spa services, Spa Packages, or as Dollar-Value Gifts in $50 increments. Our wide selection of services and spa retreats has something for everyone. Our Gift Certificates may be redeemable for any of our normal priced services.
Spa Gift Certificates can be purchased quickly, easily and securely:
By phone at 905.477.5888
• We can ship to one address per Spa Gift Certificate – either to the purchaser or the recipient.
• Spa Gift Cards usually ship within two business day from the time you place your order.
• Delivery times depend on the shipping method you select for you order. Those methods are by Canada Post
(usually 3 to 5 business days within Ontario). Flat rate charges will apply for courier services.
• If you receive a Spa Gift Certificate for a package or service that you don’t want, you may use the dollar value of that Spa Gift Certificate towards any service you would like, however, Spa Gift Certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.
• Remainders on Spa Gift Certificates can be applied to future visits.
• Spa Gift Cards do not include gratuities and cannot be used for this purpose.
• All prices are displayed in Canadian Funds. Taxes are extra.